Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rainy Daze

With finals coming up, I really should be studying... But with weather like we've been having; overcast, rainy, and downright freezing, who could study? I was out splashing in newly gathered puddles and snapping photos here and there. This weather is my element, and it is only natural for me to frolic about, with my handy-dandy Canon Rebel, no less. I started in my back yard and made my way around my house and into the driveway. Eventually, I got a bit too saturated with rain, so I made my way indoors to snap a few photos. 
It is on days like these where you get colors at their truest. There is no harsh sunlight, and yet it is still bright. The greens are at their greenest, and blues at their bluest. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the fact that my house is blue? It is the color of sea foam, and on days like these, it is as vibrant as a baby blue could be. I also took a few selfies because this is perfect portrait weather, and I had no better subject than myself. I only included three because there will be a post of selfies soon to come.
That being said and done, tomorrow will have to be my day of intense studying and turning in online assignments... Lets hope I dont get distracted...

Parisa


No comments:

Post a Comment